Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Quick Thank You to Weight Watchers!

I just wanted to post a quick thank you to Weight Watchers for brightening my day! I knew I had gained a little over the week with being sick and the joys of Easter and was feeling down... but after great conversation and motivation from my WW meeting, I left excited with a great sense of hope and encouragement! I am overly enthusiastic and have set my goal very high for the week. I'm hoping my cold is on its way out and I will be able to amp up my workouts and be more than meticulous about tracking my food. I will also be more focused while I eat, turning off the TV, putting away my phone/ computer, and paying attention to what I'm putting into my mouth!

What's going to get me to my BIG goal you may ask?!? I am motivating myself with the old carrot at the end of the stick trick, figuratively speaking... If I make my goal for this week I'm going to go and get a pedicure. :)  A WW member mentioned getting one in our meeting today and I thought that may be the perfect reward to myself if I can focus and work hard! So after next Saturday morning, if all the stars align, I will be posting a picture of me getting me reward.

Thanks again WW for putting me into cheerful and highly motivated spirits this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment