Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Insane and Hypocritical or Human?


This is going to be a quickie...I feel like a HUGE hypocrite and tad bit insane! I have been doing the same thing over and over; I work hard to motivate others online, in person, and in my classes, but I CANNOT motivate myself?!? How the heck does that happen? I also have been hitting the ground running in the morning, falling a tad off track by mid afternoon, and completely fall off the wagon by 7p.m. How hypocritical is that?! Here I am telling others that they can do it, to eat healthy, try their best, etc. and I can't get the scale to budge because I can't keep my lips closed the later it gets in the day!

So what do I do? Well I'm trying to make lots of positive changes in my life. There has been a lot of prayers lifted up for God's will to be revealed. Nutrition wise, my husband and I have been taking control and cooking more meals (not just reheating). I have also reintroduced shakeology into my diet to get more of the protein and nutrients that I'm lacking, especially with my amount of exercising. I also decided that, in order to pay for my shakes, I would also become a coach. Don't worry, I'm not going to start pushing anything on all my friends... I'm just going to add a link every now and then in case anyone is interested! (Interested?) :)

I also wanted to add that we had a great retreat today at work and talked a lot about holiness and having loving responses. This was a great reminder that I also need to have a loving response to myself. If God made me in his image, than these little hiccups and bumps in the road are nothing to fret about. I will continually pick myself up, dust myself off, learn from the experiences and grow into a better person!



No comments:

Post a Comment