Sunday, April 26, 2015

Slow and Steady



Some days can be tougher than others. Maybe you have a special event or cave into stress eating. Sometimes when I have come to a fork in the road of progress, I need to recall my journey and find more visual goals. I needed a boost in confidence today so I went and found my before picture, it was a great reminder that I CAN do this and that my journey has not been an overnight success story but a journey that has its bumps and steep climbs. This journey is so much more rewarding when I get to do it with others. I'm grateful for my fitness groups on fb that hold me accountable and motivate me as well as my classes at the Y where I know I have friends that anticipate that I'll be there (and the classes in which I have to teach).

I am proud of myself for heading back to Weight Watchers this Saturday after a very long hiatus and for making the commitment to myself to healthier choices; including leading others into making healthier choices. Not only am I committed to my dietbets that I'm involved in, I also have a new outfit that I'm going to fit into before the summer begins. I have been recording on myfitnesspal but will also be trying a new program, 21 Day Fix Extreme to boost my progress. I'm going to start back up with my running so that I can also run my first half marathon this summer... oofda, that sounds like a lot! I guess my first goal this week will be to sit down and plan all this out on a calendar. :)

Have a great week everyone!

March 2013 and March 2014
April 2015








Goal Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment