Sunday, May 3, 2015

Follow Your Heart


I truly believe that following your instinct is synonymous with letting God lead. Many times I have doubted myself and let insecurities dictate my actions. Not today! Last night I visualized how I wanted today to play out, what time I wanted to wake, what things I would get done, working out and prepping food for the week. This morning I have followed through with my plans. I took my measurements and my before picture and I bought the food I need to start the 21 Day Fix Extreme tomorrow. I have written down the week in my planner; boys' baseball & soccer schedules, workouts, meals, lesson plans, etc. It's all there and I'm not naive enough to believe that I'll complete everything with 100% follow through, however, I do know that having it planned out and everything easily accessible is one HUGE step in reaching my goals. I cannot express to you how elated I am to dive into this week and give it 110% (yes, I know that's not mathematically possible). 

This week will not come without challenges, some of which I cannot express. I have to trust that God's plan will be revealed and decisions, although difficult, can and will be made. Knowing this takes a heavy weight off my shoulders. I will push myself, do my absolute best in ALL things this week, exuding self confidence and, hopefully, motivating others to be the best they can be as well!

Let's give this week our best! Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment