Friday, June 19, 2015

Becoming the trainer I need & want




After two months of some crazy stress and eating, my doctor(s) and I have come up with some culprits. The big one is a new medicine I was put on... wait for it... two months ago. Shockingly, one of the main side effects is increased appetite/ weight gain!? Needless to say, I am officially off said medicine effective immediately. :)

My next step was spending the day contemplating how to get back on track since I feel so completely off. I was perusing my fb feeder wall when I stumbled across Oxygen 90 day challenge. The first thing I noticed was the cost and then was thinking about all the money I've spent in the past decade plus then I watched the videos that the two trainers made to promote their challenge. As I watched all I kept thinking is THAT could be me, not the bodies per say, but I could be training others in how to eat and train... I have ALL the knowledge. Why spend more money to listen to someone explain to me the things that I have already read in several books, heard from many mentors, and learned from years of experience. I know what works for me, why not tell others and remind myself and capture my journey, for those interested, as I progress along the way.

I haven't worked out all the details and I am starting my family trip this week BUT I am going to start tomorrow. I am going to write up what I'm eating for the day, what I'm doing to workout (detailed plans for those needing a plan to follow), and perhaps some motivational videos here and there to give everyone a good LOL!

I will be brutally honest and post my before pics and measurements tomorrow. I know that it may be rough with a family trip and then a move to Sioux Falls but everyone has life stresses and, optimistically, I will relate to somebody out there that is having similar trials in their life and we can get through it together!

Here's to tomorrow and my new adventures of Katie-isms!


No comments:

Post a Comment