Friday, April 7, 2017

If I Were An Inventor

Because my blog is primarily about weight loss, I'm still struggling to get stress eating under control, and I had a lot of time on my hands while subbing yesterday (the teacher had the kids busy and nothing for me to help with or correct), I have composed a list of items that someone else should create because they'd be EXTREMELY helpful to weight loss.

1) Human Shock Collar: After reaching your calorie limit (or sugar or fat, depending on personal preference) for the day, you are given a not so pleasant shock anytime you try to eat more food. It would obviously reset each day.



2) Buzzing Fillings: Similar to the idea above except special dental fillings vibrate when you try to eat over your daily calorie allotment.

3) Anti Sugar Fillings: Continuing with the filling theme, create a filling that changes the flavor of sugar as it enters into your mouth into the flavor of cow's liver (or whatever your least favorite food is).


4) The SMART Retainer: A retainer that has advanced technology that analyzes all the food and drinks that you consume. It syncs with a phone app and records your calories, sugars, fats, etc. consumed. The part that I'm most excited about, the app screams at you, in German (of course), when you try to consume more than your goal.


5) The Better Belly Belt (or ring): A smart, yet fashionable belt that tightens the more you go over your daily calorie intake and loosens when you work those calories off. Belt will not unbuckle or loosen until excess calories have been burned off, seek medical attention if breathing or going to the bathroom becomes difficult.



6) The Bottomless Bottle of Water: It looks like a regular water bottle but it doesn't get all wet on the outside with condensation and is ALWAYS full of refreshing, ice cold water no matter how much you drink out of it!


**Full Disclosure**  I have absolutely no background in science or engineering!! Shocking, I know! But if you do and you decide to go ahead and create one of these absolutely amazing gadgets, please include me in the revenue stream somehow... I'm reasonable and easy to work with. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment