Sunday, February 15, 2015

Plan of Action

I'm pretty sure my givadamn is broke. Between severe back pain, the medicine I am taking to counter the pain, and the inability to get a quality workout I have thrown myself an epic pity party including 5 pounds of chocolate, well, not really... but it feels like it since I did gain that much over the past few days. What really torks me off is that it's all my own fault. I am the one that hurt my back and then, instead of altering my diet to counter my decreasing workout schedule, I upped my chocolate. Arg... I am so angry and I have 3 weeks until the end of my weight loss challenge group. I really need to amp up my efforts, like an elite athlete training for the Olympics or something.

Sorry, had to vent. I feel a little better, just need to get my back in tip top shape and then I can start working out a little smarter. I know that my pain is from bad sleep in combination with moving a heavy desk and sitting on the floor playing with a cute little two year old for hours last weekend.

My three week plan of attack:

Step One: Follow a 3 Day Refresh
Step Two: Load up on fruits & veggies (at least 7 servings a day)
Step Three: Drastically decrease dairy & carb intake
Step Four: Increase my water intake to 12 cups a day or more
Step Five: Workout every day but only as much as the body & time allow (no overdoing anything but at least walking some everyday).
Step Six: Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night
Step Seven: 30 minutes of Yoga three times
Step Eight: Refrain from drinking all pop and alcoholic beverages
Step Nine: Submit a blog post twice a week to hold myself accountable and encourage all others on this journey.

I know that's a lot of steps but I feel very optimistic about it. If you need encouragement or advice please feel free to comment below, facebook message me, or email (katidid04@hotmail.com).





No comments:

Post a Comment